A Call to Action Request Form
Do you have a group that you’d like to present our Call to Action to?
Please use the following form to provide required information
and request the use of a Module.
Description of Modules:
1. Introduction to Agriculture Values: Exploring producer and consumer perceptions related to agriculture, what we place value on in the agriculture industry, and how we develop our individual set of agriculture values.
2. Genetically Modified Organisms: A look into the science behind genetically modified organisms and addressing some of the fears of consuming genetically modified organisms.
3. Organic Production: A side by side comparison of organic and conventional production methods and their future in the agriculture industry.
4. Antibiotic Use in Livestock: Addressing the most current regulations regarding antibiotic use in livestock and why they are used.
5. Dietary Preferences: As Americans start to explore their food and where it comes from, trends in dietary preference are changing. Here we look into common diets and how they affect the agriculture industry.
6. High Fructose Corn Syrup: An in-depth look into how and why high fructose corn syrup is made and how it is impacting the health of Americans.
7. Food Access: Exploring food purchasing trends, government assistance programs and food deserts in Colorado.
8. Clean Energy: With wind farms popping up all over Eastern Colorado, we dive into the topic of clean energy, specifically wind and solar, and their sustainability and affect of the agriculture industry.
9. Water Use: A look into current issues related to water in Colorado and how water is allocated around the state.
10. The American Farmer: The average age of the American farmer has increased steadily over the last 30 years. How will we feed the world without young people entering production agriculture?